I would like to examine how participating in bi-communal art project can influence youths of two communities that are in conflict. I would therefore like to investigate the necessarity of envolment
Taking into account the Israel21c project: Open Window Dialogue I would like to examine whether participating in a bi communal art project could positively affect psychologically the youths of both communities and strengthen the bonds between them.This analysis will take place within the arguments of Francois Matarasso, Claire Bishop and Elonora Belfiore and Oliver Bennet.
I would like to explore arguments related to the sociopsychological effects of participating within a bi-communal project, exploring the theoretical arguments of Francois Matarasso, Claire Bishop, Elonora Belfiore and Oliver Bennet.
I will examine this thought http://www.israel21c.org/social-action-2/sculptures-open-a-dialogue-for-jewish-and-palestinian-kids/ work.
Thinks to look into :
– Inverstigaton of communities before.
What the event was – what were the two communities doing during their participation in the event.
– exploring the meanings of participation in a community arts project from the perspective of the participants/ implications of participation.
– Deleuze – becoming : This process of art making, according to Gilles Deleuze’s concept of ‘becoming’ is translated as a process in itself rather than determining an outcome. One big point !
– maybe see it thought the socio -psychological processes of participation ?
as for the two communities that I might focus on : I thought of :
– Australian with aboriginal
– I ve seen that project was made by ‘’the house of cooperation – European Union-funded residency, aiming to bridge the border between the Turkish Cypriot and Greek Cypriot communities. – maybe by researching it thought them.. I could make more connection about own project ?